European Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing
27th – 28th June 2012
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, Central London, United Kingdom
Official Media Partner: IPSO Alliance
The promise of Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing could save utilities billions in capital expenditure on peak demand infrastructure, and create synergies between networks, producers and customers that will assist in managing cost, and reducing environmental impact of power generation and consumption. SMi Group’s 2nd annual European Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing will cover the latest on the different stakeholder roles, consumer needs and actions, and the initiatives to shift consumer behaviour, enabling technologies, and specific programs in Europe and beyond.
We will address key Demand Response and Dynamic Pricing issues such as:
• The most advanced European markets for demand response including Scandinavia, Ireland, France and the UK
• European policy and regulation including a view from the OFGEM and CER Ireland
• Legislative background to smart grids in Europe and the progress in the creation of a new enabling legislation
• How are key UK Government policies including the Green Deal, ECO, the Retail Market Review and the Electricity Market Reform affect DR?
• Smart meters, smart grids, the role of the aggregators including Kiwi Power
• The importance of new forms of electrical demand such as heat pumps and electric vehicles, home automation and tariff models
• You will hear case studies from: Northern Powergrid, DONG Energy, RWE Npower, Vattenfall, SSE plus many more
To view the conference programme and full speaker line-up, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2012demandresponse20.asp
Alternatively, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 20 7827 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org