Why Join IPSO?
- Expand your Network: The IPSO Alliance is a diverse and collaborative forum, including many Fortune 500 high tech companies as well as start-ups, each a leading player in their industry. IPSO Alliance members are spread across different geo-locations, diversified across industry segments and span the value chain.
- Grow your Business: Your participation in a community devoted to IP-based interoperability will make each company’s solutions more valuable and more able to participate in a seamless Web of mutually beneficial data exchanges. The data made available and the connectivity deployed will also be a great spur for innovation in what can be done with this real time data or with connected devices.
- Amplify your Message: Benefit from greater market acceptance, faster growth and higher profits by leveraging existing standards with IPSO’s IP best-practices Reference Application Framework, through participation in IPSO’s Interop events and technology innovation challenges, and via the contributions of your fellow members and IPSO’s marketing initiatives.
- Influence the Marketplace: Address tough global competition by designing and promoting solutions to improve business process efficiency, reduce operating costs, optimize supply chain and inventory and comply with market regulations.
- Define the Conversation: Network with established experts and learn how your products can connect with other devices and increase the consumer value delivered by machine-to-machine communications. Keep ahead of emerging trends; engage in friendly co-opetition and knowledge sharing around competitive products and systems in similar industries.
- Shape the Future: Transform the way society works and communicates. Help create an open future where IP-based communications enable the Internet of Things. Improve the quality of life for individuals and communities through increased connectivity, sustainability, safety, security and well-being.
Who Should Join?
- Any company that is considering evolving products toward the “Internet of Things” or creating future-ready new products will benefit from joining.
- IPSO encourages participation at a variety of levels suitable to both for-profit and non-profit institutions and extends both technical and marketing support to companies ranging from small start-ups to leading global enterprises.
- Membership in the IPSO Alliance is for companies and institutions, and IPSO’s benefits extend to the individual participants for each company, enhancing their own personal network, brand development and leadership abilities in the market and within their company.
Your company must be a member to:
- Use IPSO’s logo and marketing materials in support of your products
- Leverage the IPSO brand and its alliances
- Present at IPSO sponsored key industry events
- Participate in interoperability test events
- Participate in the definition of Web Objects
(See Membership Benefits for full list of benefits)