The IPSO Alliance is a proud partner to the Insurance IoT Europe Summit, now in its 2nd year and bringing together innovation, strategy, and product development experts from leading European insurers. Over 350 attendees are expected for this year’s event!
The 4-track conference will tackle the strategic issues around customer engagement, data ownership and cyber-security. Then we’ll drill down into the various applications of IoT – the connected home, car, person, and a special look at commercial insurance.
A 2-day agenda designed to address the biggest challenges and opportunities around IOT – you’ll find out how to:
- Revolutionise and personalise customer engagement: Transform your company into a personal risk partner and provide a suite of value-added services to keep your customers engaged
- Maximise revenue and create new product opportunities by integrating IoT into your operations across underwriting, pricing, claims and fraud
- Utilise data as a currency for customer engagement: Re-invent the customer relationship in this new competitive landscape by unearthing valuable insights from real-time data
- Reduce losses by moving from reactive claims to automated, proactive loss prevention:Deploy IoT for instant notifications, predictive maintenance, servicing and more
- Manage cyber-risk within IoT: Ensure your IoT strategy is safe and secure from the outset and customer data is protected
- Navigate the pitfalls of the start-up environment and identify the technologies and partners that provide the speed, agility, security and scalability you need to succeed
Quote 4820IPSO250 when you register you can get a £250 discount on your conference pass.